We want to take the stress out of your claim
I have a claim what do I do now?
You may wish to submit your claim directly to your insurance company. Please look for the claim page link for your company HERE
2. Details of your claim: Claims can be difficult and challenging in their own way. We will need some details to start your claim – we are here to do this collectively and in a timely manner.
4. Putting you back in the right place: The claim will be settled and a decision made and the final steps will be explained at this time.
Please review our CLAIMS TIPS HERE
Some questions you may be asking:
What information will I need to file a claim?
- Date and time of incident and a rough location of where it occurred.
- Brief details leading up to the accident.
- The name, contact, and other vehicle and insurance information of the other driver(s) involved
- Police file number if there is one
- Details of the events that led to the claim
- How can we assist you right now
- Information of any other individuals involved
Can I take my vehicle to get fixed anywhere I want?
You have the right to take your vehicle to be repaired at any shop you prefer. Most insurance companies do have preferred vendors which can lead to faster service and typically carry a guarantee from that insurance company as well.
Do insurance claims take a long time?
This depends on the nature of the claim and what and who are all involved. Most claims are settled and completed within 2–4 weeks.
What is a deductible?
A deductible is an amount that you pay in the event of an at fault claim before your insurance responds. If you have a deductible of $500 and the damages are $400, then there would not be a claim. However if your damages are $2500, then you pay $500 and your company pays $2000.