We want to take the stress out of your claim
I have a claim what do I do now?
- Contact our office to initiate your claim: A team member will assist in starting your claim immediately. You can submit a query online, email us or call by phone at 780.439.0669.
- Details of your claim: Claims can be difficult and challenging in their own way. We will need some details to start your claim – we are here to do this collectively and in a timely manner.
- Insurance Company contact: Next an adjuster or representative of your insurance company will contact you. We will be sure to follow up with you to confirm you have been in contact and do not have any questions at this time.
- Putting you back in the right place: The claim will be settled and a decision made and the final steps will be explained at this time.
Some questions you may be asking:
What information will I need to file a claim?
Auto Claim: We will ask some question from you to get the info needed to start your claim.
- Date and time of incident and a rough location of where it occurred.
- Brief details leading up to the accident.
- The name, contact, and other vehicle and insurance information of the other driver(s) involved
- Police file number if there is one
Property Claim: This may be stolen items, or a fire, or maybe wind or hail damage to your roof.
- Details of the events that led to the claim
- How can we assist you right now
- Information of any other individuals involved
Can I take my vehicle to get fixed any where I want?
You have the right to take your vehicle to be repaired at any shop you prefer. Most insurance companies do have preferred vendors which can lead to faster service and typically carry a guarantee from that insurance company as well.
Do insurance claims take a long time?
This depends on the nature of the claim and what and who are all involved. Most claims are settled and completed with 2–4 weeks.
What is a deductible?
A deductible is an amount that you pay in the event of an at fault claim before your insurance responds. If you have a deductible of $500 and the damages are $400, then there would not be a claim. However if your damages are $2500, then you pay $500 and your company pays $2000.
Want to Learn More?
Looking for customized insurance services and don’t know where to begin? Any one of our passionate, knowledgeable, and friendly insurance specialists will be happy to help! Take the first step and book a consultation today.